Secure Online Payment
Of course we believe it is important to make online purchases safely, so we have protected our website with the best techniques and we choose to work only with timely and secure payment methods.
At the conclusion of the contract, you decide how the payment will be achieved. You can pay with iDeal, Credit card, PayPal, bank transfer or Bancontact / Mister Cash.
If you choose PayPal or PayPal, the amount is automatically transferred the same day and same day order is processed.
- iDeal: Via PayPal you can pay online through your trusted online banking environment. iDeal is supported by the following banks: Rabobank, ING, ABN AMRO and SNS Bank. We do not charge a transaction fee for PayPal transactions.
- Credit card: In our webshop you can pay with most major credit cards in Europe.
- PayPal: Paying with PayPal is very simple. All you need is a PayPal account to pay for this. We calculate transaction fees for payments via PayPal.
- Bank transfer: If you choose bank transfer, you make based on the total purchase invoice amount to our account: NL62 RABO 0123 4971 08, quoting the invoice number. The moment we receive the payment, we can change this in the status of your order and you automatically get here an e-mail confirmation. This also means that the supply is put into motion. Note: if you can email us to take your order earlier in handling a receipt. We calculate transaction fees for payments via PayPal.
- Bancontact / Mister Cash: With Bancontact / Mister Cash you can pay online using your PIN. The safety and reliability of your payments here are absolutely guaranteed. Online payment with Bancontact / Mister Cash is currently available via Dexia, Fortis, ING, Fortis, KBC, CBC, AXA bank and VDK Savings Bank. Online payment with Bancontact / Mister Cash is protected by the secure Web Banking service. Please, if you do not have a Web Banking, first contact your bank. If you want to pay online with your BC / MC card, it is important that you know the number and the expiration date of your card. This information is not provided on all maps, but it is always possible to apply online via the website of your bank. We calculate transaction fees for payments via PayPal.
When you order with us you'll receive a digital invoice. Also, you will receive a confirmation of your order by email.